We have proudly served clients in Lackawanna, Luzerne, Wayne, Wyoming, and Susquehanna Counties for over 30 years. Interim Healthcare provides 24/7 care, 7 days per week, offering candidates the opportunity and flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift.
- Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- SOME ON - CALL, WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY REQUIREMENTS
- Per Diem, Part Time, and Full Time Opportunities available
- Competitive Compensation starting at $31/hr
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free Education Courses
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Contributes to the patient’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing the patient’s progress.
- Monitors and evaluates outcomes of patient care.
- Communicates with appropriate staff regarding changes in the patient’s needs.
- Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients.
- Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
- Accesses personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Hold an Active Nursing License in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Proof of training in Basic Life Support and/or CPR; required.
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
- Must have a reliable form of transportation