This entry level opportunity provides hands-on experience in many of the following areas: load in/out, vaccination, breeding and gestation, farrowing (birthing and early pig care), and record keeping.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with pigs, a willingness to learn, a high level of dependability, a solid work history, and the ability to read, write, and understand English. This position offers excellent training and the opportunity for advancement for high achieving employees.
- Herd Production in various aspects.
- Complete and comprehend all training as directed by farm leadership.
- Do each task in a complete manner as trained by farm leadership.
- Abide by all company policies, rules and safety regulations as directed on each site.
- Work as a team player by accomplishing daily department work requirements and farm goals.
- Maintain and update all department records is required.
- Maintain all bio-security standards.
- Uphold all safety regulations.
Education: High school diploma desired. Some college within an agriculture-based major is preferred.
Experience: Previous livestock handling helpful, but not required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro