Maintain your health & safety while getting to work right away!
Visiting Angels is seeking a friendly, reliable, CNA or HHA caregiver to join our Home Care team in Eldersburg, MD. We have a variety of shifts available including mornings and afternoons, so you can choose what works best for your schedule!
- Provide one-to-one care to senior clients in their homes
- Competitive pay paid through convenient direct deposit
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- Continuing education and training opportunities to support your professional development
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
- Received comprehensive training to protect yourself and promote your health and safety
- Offering video interviews and video orientation to help you get started right away (from the comfort of your home!)
- Employee recognition
- Be a hero to seniors in need!
- We treat you well because we appreciate the work you do!
- Be a friend to our senior clients
- Provide meaningful companionship through conversation and monitoring
- Assist with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and mobility
- Provide hands-on care as required, including bathing, dressing, and incontinence care
- Assist will all essential personal home care services as directed
- 6 months of caregiving experience under the supervision of an RN
- Valid Driver's license and insured personal car
- Must be able to pass both criminal background checks and drug screening
- Preferred a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have professional references validating caregiving experience
Our office is located at 6505 Ridenour Way East #1B, Eldersburg, MD 21784. We also have an office in Millersville to help us best serve seniors in Ellicott City, Columbia, Sykesville, Annapolis, Catonsville, and the areas surrounding Baltimore, MD.
Apply online now to connect with a member our our Hiring Team!
Powered by JazzHR