We are currently looking to fill a full-time Program Administrator position. The Program Administrator is responsible to ensure that overall, the following is completed: assessments, development, implementation, management, and delivery of Program Services. This position will report directly to the PMH Assistant Executive Director
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR:
- Assure all programs are compliant and accountable with all regulatory requirements.
- Supervise assigned Director-level employees with program compliance and accountability.
- Coordinate and train Director-level employees in applicable licensing regulations and PMH policy and procedures.
- Provide on-going reviews of individual charts for completeness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate services.
- On-call for program emergencies and support.
- Participate in the IP process, development, team reviews, and implementation in accordance with the 6400 regulations.
- Oversees development and implementation of the Individual Program Plans.
- Coordination of Licensing Reviews for ID and Behavioral Health Programs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Assistant Executive Director.
- Minimum of five years supervisory experience.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and five (5) years' experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Competitive Wages: $75,000 annually
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Powered by JazzHR