We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Senior Project Manager to provide leadership and technical expertise to our Energy & Environmental Engineering Group. The ideal candidate will provide the electrical group’s strategic vision, manage and engage SA electrical staff, assure delivery of exceptional quality projects and services to RETTEW clients, and lead the growth and development of the Electrical Group within the EE SA.
This position can be based in any of the following offices: Lancaster, Mechanicsburg, Lehigh Valley, State College, or Pittsburgh
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Experience working as a consulting engineer.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license.
- Experience with industrial power design, including medium (up to 34.5KV and 69KV preferable) and low voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, VFD’s, lighting systems, equipment layout and related activities.
- Electrical generation design and Net-metering Utility Interconnection Application Process.
- Experience with SKM power systems software is desirable.
- Experience overseeing and executing electrical systems, SCADA systems and power systems designs.
- Good working knowledge of the NEC and related Codes.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- A proven track record and strong desire of providing superior client service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.