Primary Responsibilities :
- Manages the library's digital presence and communications, including the website, digital signage, social media, and messaging to campus offices and student groups to increase the library's exposure and engagement with users. These communications should adhere to a calendar with realistic production schedules to ensure high quality production and timely distribution.
- Develops and produces donor relations materials that target the Friends of Steely Library and other potential donors.
- Develops strategic impact reports, presentations, and other collateral to convey the library's story, especially in terms of demonstrating the library's contributions towards accreditation and raising the library's reputation on campus and in the region.
- Evaluates qualitative and quantitative data regarding current communication outlets and strategies.
- Develops and updates print communications and signage for events and the library building.
- Liaises with NKU's Office of Marketing and Communications and the NKU Foundation to explore relevant partnerships that advance campus relations.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or a directly related field from an accredited institution preferred
- A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree on a year for year basis.
- Two years related work experience required
- Experience with graphic design, layout, and production along with use of software such as Adobe Create Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and email/event marketing tools
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Quick Link: 9618
Internal Number: 9618
About Northern Kentucky University
NKU is a growing metropolitan university of more than 14,000 students served by more than 2,000 faculty and staff on a thriving suburban campus near Cincinnati. Located in the quiet suburb of Highland Heights, Kentucky-just seven miles southeast of Cincinnati-we have become a leader in Greater Cincinnati and Kentucky by providing a private school education for a fraction of the cost. While we are one of the fastest growing universities in Kentucky, our professors still know our students' names.
Connections working at Northern Kentucky University
More Jobs Like This
Associated Electric Cooperative, Inc 1 Week Ago
National Association for Catering and Events 1 Week Ago
St. Louis, Missouri
Washington University in St. Louis Today
BACK TO TOP
ARF Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ARF has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ARF Career Center.
Help is on the way!
We're sorry you are having trouble applying for this job.
Please try loading this job using the following link before submitting your help request:
The Advertising Research Foundation