Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) in the Emergency Room? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- You will document all patient care.
- You will assume direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- You will function as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- You will make decisions regarding activities in these areas based on administrative operations standards, nursing administrative standards, human resources standards, and standards of care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the unit's specialty; leadership experience preferred.
- Activity in professional nursing organizations encouraged.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.