Clinical professional responsible for inquiries, assessments and admissions to facility.
- Facilitate admissions and assessment processes for incoming patients.
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy timeframes.
- Schedule/complete pre-admission assessments and communicate recommendations to patients or their families.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and admissions.
- Coordinate admission and transfer between levels of care within the facility.
- Communicate projected admissions to designated internal representative in a timely manner.
- Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the information gathered to patient, their families and other appropriate facility staff.
- Ensure all medical admission documentation is gathered from external sources prior to patient admission and secure initial pre-authorization for treatment and admission.
- Assist individual therapists with concurrent reviews with insurance companies to secure continued treatment.
- Coordinate and facilitate peer to peer reviews when needed and collaborate the results of reviews with multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient status in the admissions process.
- Communicate treatment recommendations to and coordinate with other treatment teams.
- An RN or a Masters Level Clinician; Preferred LMSW, LCSW, or LPC
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
- Minimum one year experience working with individuals in a clinical or observational capacity, preferably within the area of specialty for the hiring facility.