Screening/Metal Detection Supervisor
- Conducts an inspection of all screening officers on their shift to ensure personnel who are not meeting standards make corrections.
- Conducts metal detection screening of all personnel entering and exiting secure areas to prevent the infiltration/exfiltration of unauthorized data bearing devices and electronics.
- Collects and turns in the Shift Activity Reports (SAR) at the end of the shift.
- Performs breaks and reliefs for the Screening Officer(s).
- Receives initial escalations from screening officers and provides guidance based on Screening SOP or escalates further.
- Trains and assesses the Screening Officers on shift.
- Perform spot checks of the officer’s ability to perform the functions of their job, and to hold them accountable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience and two (2) years of experience with security control room equipment and operations, including metal detection screening, access control, intrusion detection and incident response protocol.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph