We're looking for a HR Business Partner III, working in the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
- Anticipates and advocates for employees needs and aims to balance those with business strategy.
- Develop and implement general employee experience strategies, policies, processes and programs across the business with the aim of making the company the most rewarding place to work.
- Drive high quality levels in all HR operations, ensuring consistency and accuracy of processes, data and systems.
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Total Rewards colleagues to address business needs and ensure full alignment with global HR initiatives and goals.
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition, position the company as an employer of choice with a strong employee value proposition.
- Develops and rolls out effective onboarding programs for all new hires.
- Involvement in global multi- function project or task teams.
The pay range we are offering is 40 to 55 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
Our client is an award-winning clinical development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and customized delivery models.
Serving pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow and learn while you put your skills to work.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors Degree Required, advanced degree and/or professional certifications preferred
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a generalist HR support role, including extensive knowledge and expertise in employee experience practices and principles and in-depth understanding of business and industry
- Experience working in an international, multinational, multicultural and highly matrixed environment
- Experience with autonomous HR delivery and project management is required
- Can comfortably handle multiple and changing priorities
- High sense of ethics, integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- High learning agility with natural ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of effectiveness as a team leader, player and project team member who delivers results
- Prepared to work in a challenging and busy environment
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and confidence
- Able to influence key stakeholders
- Able to build and sustain credible relationships, act as a trusted advisor
- Able to communication clearly
- Drive for results
- Able to deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Organizational courage / diplomacy / discretion
- Understands HR practices, principles, and legal / compliance
- Collaborative Business acumen
- Optimizes work process
- Global mindset
- Culture ambassador
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?
PSG Global Solutions