We are looking for candidates located in San Francisco or Ohio, but will consider remote candidates as well.
- Operate as a functional specialist for BI software and tools, understanding and documenting the underlying data from multiple sources
- Collaborate with operating teams to answer key business questions by analyzing, modeling, and visualizing data to make recommendations.
- Help drive data collection requirements and analysis for site event tracking and AB testing to better understand our customer and ROI
- Build data models to be consumed by our end-users and platform to drive streamlined reporting and automation efforts
- 1-3 years of experience in related role and with any combination of our data infrastructure: Looker, dbt, Segment, Stitch, Google BigQuery
- Fluency in SQL: window functions and CTEs are part of our daily work.
- Familiar with Python or another scripting language a plus
- Experience using a data flow scheduling system like Airflow or dbt a plus.
- Experience with building AB tests and reporting test results a plus
- Experience with predictive data modeling a plus
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing about data to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Here at Huckberry, we're building the 21st century men's retailer. We’re on a mission to inspire and equip adventures near and far, and along the way create the most loved men’s retailer on the planet. We were recently named one of IAB's most disruptive consumer brands of 2019, and are just getting started.
Huckberry was bootstrapped from a $20k personal investment from co-founders Richard Greiner and Andy Forch to over 70 employees before raising our first outside capital in 2017. Today, we’re still independent and a team of 90-ish based in San Francisco, California with a satellite office in Columbus, Ohio. Our investors all started as customers, and include members of the Nordstrom family, Simon family, Hormel family, and #1 New York Times best-selling author Tim Ferriss.
Our mission of inspiring and equipping adventures is at the core of everything we do. That's why in addition to competitive market salaries and benefits, we have a generous vacation policy, a sabbatical program (recent employee trips include a surf and yoga retreat in Morocco, dog sledding in Norway et al.), summer "See You Out There" Fridays, white water rafting trips, and, of course, loads of free gear. We look forward to meeting you!
Want to get know us better? Check out our: