Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent?
This position will report directly to the Director, Engineering and Site Services
The Technical Administrative Assistant will support a variety of teams at the Morrisville site. These include but are not limited to Engineering, Metrology, Operations and facilities. This employee will be responsible for administrative support tasks for the engineering department and others.
The Research Triangle Park (RTP) facility is Catalent's Center of Excellence for Analytical Services and is also home to Catalent's Inhalation franchise including product development, clinical and commercial manufacturing for pMDI, DPI and Nasal Sprays.
- Revise engineering SOP’s and forms
- Complete and track engineering PRs and change controls for closure
- Calman equipment and utility administrator for the engineering department
- Complete purchase order requisitions at request for group needs
- Schedule vendors
- Gather and track metrics for the engineering team
- High school diploma or Associates Degree with 1-2 years of related experience in a GMP environment
- Previous experience and knowledge with Trackwise software would be ideal
- Candidate must have proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Customer service oriented
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and work independently when completing assigned tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to . This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.