Clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established standards.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor – Assistant Executive Housekeeper – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
- Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
- Understand and communicate in English.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Hersha Hospitality Management