The Therapy Spot consists of a dedicated team of pediatric speech, occupational and physical therapists who work together in a positive and exciting atmosphere. We treat children of all ages with various conditions and deficits.
Candidates must beCCC-SLP or CF-SLP and licensed with the State of Maryland.Minimum of one year of pediatric experience required.
- IRA Contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- HSA account
- CEU Stipend
- Professional Development
- Competitive Pay
- CCC-SLPs preferred.
- A true love of clients of all ages and diagnoses is a must!
- Experience with/ training in Oral swallowing, Oromyofunctional skills, Tongue tie, Talk Tools, PROMPT, Beckman, Kaufman, Lindamood Bell, Wilson Reading, & Social Thinking are a plus.
- Compensation is based on experience, flexibility, and continuing education events completed.
- Applicants should have or be eligible for a MD license in Speech-Language Pathology & ASHA CCCs.
- Training and mentoring is available.
We specialize in providing therapy services to the pediatric population.
The Therapy Spot 410.358.1997
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro