Phoebe Ministries is a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in healthcare, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
We are seeking compassionate, caring Licensed Practical Nurses with long-term care experience who are interested in joining our dedicated nursing team which provides the excellent quality of care for which Phoebe is known at our Berks campus.
7 Paid Holidays per year
20 days Paid Annual Leave per calendar year after date of hire
**Benefit days are available for employees with a regular status of greater than 32 hours per pay period.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- A gift for communicating and interacting effectively with geriatric residents.
- A passion for performing a variety of duties to provide quality nursing care to residents and to coordinate total nursing care for residents.
- An aptitude to document daily on electronic record.
- A need to report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor.
- A capacity to coordinate work within the unit as well as with other units and departments.
- A desire to respond to inquiries and requests from residents, staff personnel, etc. in a safe, secure environment.
- Knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities.
- The possession of leadership skills including self-awareness, positivity, fairness, consistency, calm approach, encouragement, empowerment, reliability, sound decision-making, and a desire to serve as a resource for the staff.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with a current Pennsylvania license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Current CPR certification or ability to pursue certification
- One year of experience
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful customer-driver culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision, and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started? IND123NA
Powered by JazzHR