Orion Talent, the nation's largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Maintenance Technician.
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will assist in the achievement of meeting plant safety, quality, service, and efficiency goals. It will be your responsibility to complete all maintenance functions including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing manufacturing equipment, while promoting and practicing safety at all-times, and contributing to the continuous improvement of plant equipment by finding ways to eliminate unscheduled downtime and improve efficiency. You'll also be tasked with providing mechanical and instrumentation support to the plant by testing, troubleshooting, and repairing all types of production packaging equipment.
Pay Structure: $ 22/hr + OT (10 hrs+ per week on average)
Location: Richmond, IN
Ideal Military Candidate
- All mechanical experience will be considered
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics/pneumatics + low voltage electrical experience is ideal
- Ability/willingness to learn and train
- Strong work ethic / dependability
- Strong troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Safety focused!