NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IV&V Project Manager to join our team in Jefferson City, Missouri (US-MO), United States (US).
The IV&V Project Manager will work collaboratively with the client, team members and vendors to assist with the overall performance of the project. The Project Manager will oversee daily operations of the project which may include day-to-day staff management as well as contract and budget management.
In collaboration with the Client Partner, the candidate will lead a team of business, financial, and technical analysts to ensure requirements and business needs are met during the transformation of a Worker's Compensation System. The candidate will work directly with the vendors, business users and the client to provide recommendations to the project team on project issues, risks and direction as well as provide required reporting.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Client relationship and expectation management including working daily with key client leadership
- Ability to develop, maintain, and manage to a project schedule; including ensuring the tasks are appropriately assigned and deadlines are being met
- Ability to develop, maintain, review, and manage project plans, communication plans, risk logs, issue logs, and other deliverables essential to effective project management and/or required by the client
- Assist the Program Director/Client Partner in managing and coordinating the operational assignments of the project team
- Develop client deliverables in accordance with project requirements and company documentation standards
- Provide recommendations to the client on critical business and project decisions
- Ensure that all project identified processes and methodologies are executed and followed as applicable
- Create and sustain a culture that encourages high performance of individuals and teams
- Perform periodic assessment activities
- Assist with workforce management (hiring, scheduling, staff orientation)
- Communicate project status, risks and issues to the client, Program Director/Client Partner.
- Participate in project steering committees, and other stakeholder meetings as needed
- Develop and submit reports as needed to the client and federal government (as required)
- Review and assess project schedules and project management plans for quality, completeness, compliance, and effectiveness
- Participate in meetings with the Program Director/Client Partner to discuss project status
- Ensure complete and accurate status reports
- Ensure an effective project management process (including, but not limited to risk management, schedule and cost management, change management and issue resolution)
- Bachelor's degree or four years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience providing IV&V services
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 75% onsite required once travel restrictions are lifted
- Experience with Worker's Compensation systems and/or program
- Federal and State Worker's Compensation Standards and Certification/Compliance knowledge
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult logic and processing issues
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical staff
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.