Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design space systems in support of space surveillance. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and modernize space and ground processing system architectures and technologies. You’ll develop your skills in modern spacecraft and ground processing system technologies while gaining experience in national security space architectures. Grow your skills by merging Agile system development methods and modular open systems architecture (MOSA) designs with model-based system engineering (MBSE) and digital engineering to create resilient space and ground processing architectures and systems. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- 12+ years of experience with leading and performing systems engineering efforts for aerospace or ground processing systems
- Experience with the system engineering life cycle, including requirements, Concepts of Operation, design, development, integration and test, verification, and validation and deployment
- Experience in working with multi-discipline engineering teams
- Knowledge of MBSE and digital engineering tools and processes
- Knowledge of MOSA design principles and technologies
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in a technical field, including Engineering, CS, Math, or Physics
- Experience with satellite reconnaissance and surveillance missions and technologies
- Experience with Agile systems engineering and development methods and tools
- Experience with leading or executing the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) of space or ground systems
- INCOSE Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 140,000 to 169,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors. At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton