The FLEXE Operations team is looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator to join our department. This team works with customers that have enlisted FLEXE to help them supplement or outsource their fulfillment operations for eCommerce and retail distribution. We provide software and logistics support to enable efficient and high quality execution from our warehouses on behalf of our customers. An ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the inner workings of supply chain and warehousing, but also comfortable communicating to customers and team members at all levels, and has a solution oriented mindset.
As a Senior Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations for medium accounts in terms of scale and complexity, being an expert user of the FLEXE platform, and supporting process and product improvements. As a start-up experiencing exponential growth, efficiency and scalability of work practices at FLEXE is critical. As a senior member of the team, you will execute process improvement project initiatives to help increase productivity and efficiency on behalf of the entire team. You will become proficient in Billing, Order Management, and Warehouse Management functions using the FLEXE platform, regularly supporting software demo's for internal and external team mates, and advising more junior team members on supply chain best practices.
- Independently manage day to day communication with warehouse operators and clients for medium complexity accounts across multiple sites and time zones.
- Responsible for operational readiness of new warehouse to service a client, includes validating training plans, equipment plans, and logistics details.
- Guide operational conversations related to warehousing and order fulfillment, and collaborate with leadership from other internal teams.
- Execute process improvement initiatives to completion and quantify impacts.
- Act as a next level escalation to more junior team members, and advise junior team members on warehouse/general ops items
- Prepare users (warehouse operators and clients) for adoption of new software rollouts on the FLEXE platform
- Create external facing SOPs, Job Aids, and videos to convey how FLEXE platform works
- 3+ years of experience with the operations, customer service, or management of a warehouse required.
- Familiarity with project phases to bring a new warehouse site online.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office programs, G Suite, and warehouse management systems.
- A demonstrated ability to create, publish, and administer SOPs, record training videos
- An understanding (flow structure, how to do an inquiry) of SQL with regards to databases and reporting strongly valued.
- Depending on account and implementation needs up to 25% travel can be expected, typically in 2-3 day stints as needed.
- Able to participate in on-call rotation to cover operational emergencies (typically 1 week on-call per quarter)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restriction. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time
- Must be located in Seattle, WA. Relocation assistance is not offered at this time
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a small premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of MacBook or PC and monitor setup, and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.