There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive is responsible for driving new business, building and maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring high retention rates, promoting our Customer centric culture/forward thinking strategies and initiatives. The successful Sales Account Executive will leverage our three tiered sales model, prospecting for new business and partnering with the internal/external Sales teams providing our Customers with an experience exceeding expectations. The team is made up of credible top performers who foster and entrepreneurial spirit and delivering predictable and consistent revenue growth.
- Represent our comprehensive solution of end to end Wired / Wireless Data Networking; Network Management and Security solutions, growing revenue and profit margins within the assigned territory achieving properly aligned quotas with Enterprise accounts
- Utilize your Solutions Sales expertise to prospect and capture new Enterprise business while growing the existing install base
- Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development, etc.)
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with cross functional teams within the territory and across the company focusing on Enterprise accounts
- Proven hunter with a history of developing new prospective Enterprise customers and collaborating across cross-functional internal teams, ensuring target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
- Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
- Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective Solution Selling skills into Enterprise networking environments at the CXO levels.
- Strong Business plan development and forecasting experience
- Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- A highly trusted business partner, who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- An accomplished Enterprise Account Executive with established account base, strong regional Customer and Channel Partner relationships
- Relevant industry/competitive knowledge
- Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas; achieving Club
- Strong Competitive Industry and Product Knowledge with ability to articulate the Extreme Networks Business Value Proposition
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.