AAK is committed to providing a rewarding and opportunity-filled experience where providers grow as seasoned clinicians . Our Clinical Fellowship Program follows all ASHA and state requirements for CFs to successfully obtain the Certificate of Clinical Competence and professional state licensure after the completion of the fellowship. Your CFY Supervisor will mentor you in understanding procedures , required paperwork ,provide on site support , and insight to diagnosing and different therapy techniques.
The most successful CFYs and SLPs have excellent verbal and written skills and a positive attitude about providing high quality services to children in need. Apply today to speak to a member of our team for endless opportunities for you in all 5 boroughs of NYC, Westchester, Hudson Valley, and/or Long Island!
- School Placements: AAK is proud to have been designated as the primary CPSE/CSE Speech agency by the NYC Department of Education. We have charter , private and public school placements available in all 5 boroughs of NYC.
- Homecare: Early Intervention and preschool - NYC 5 boros , Long Island , Westchester , Hudson Valley
- Preschool Placement
- Flexible placements and schedules for work/ life balance
- Semi monthly pay via direct deposit
- On-site and dedicated clinical CF supervisor
- Medical, dental , vision available
- Commuter Benefits
- Referral bonus up to $300 for every person referred
- Initial license fees covered
- Monthly peer meetings
- Diagnostic multidisciplinary evaluation experience opportunities
- Free workshops and trainings offered
- Telepractice work available currently with remote work capability.
- Support and training provided
- Master's in Speech Language Pathology CF eligible TSSLD or TSHH ( for preschool and school age placement )
- Master's Degree is Speech and Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- New York State licensure in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have TSHH or TSSLD to provide preschool and school age services. Not required for Early Intervention services (birth to 3).
All About Kids