Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist:
- Working in a Warehouse Fulfillment Center environment, you'll be using RF scanners to receive new shipments
- Hand picking orders, packing and labeling merchandise for shipment
- Building and stretch-wrapping pallets
- You'll be working together with your team to transport products within a warehouse environment and loading items for shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book!
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.00 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Bonus Incentives offered! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Adecco is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees. We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records