The Enterprise Architecture, Data, and Engineering Group is responsible with enabling our technology partners across the Bank with a suite of best-in-class Platforms, Tools, and Products; allowing them to deliver rich customer solutions all while decreasing their time to market. In addition, the Group creates significant value by providing an advisory and governance function on these capabilities, so technology delivery teams can focus on the “What” not the “How”.
You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work.
Scope of Responsibilities:
You will need to be effective in working autonomously and in teams on high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 8 years’ systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 10 years’ higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design and complete application development
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Must be familiar with industry direction
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Core Java
- Spring framework
- Web services and API development
- SOAP, XML, XSL
Emerging Technologies: Exposure to and implementation skills in some of the following technologies: NoSQL databases, Cloud services, Machine Learning, CI/CD Pipeline development and orchestration, Containers, or AI.
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
Location Buffalo, New York, United States of America