Do you have experience working with seniors? Are you compassionate and want to bring comfort and companionship to the lives of seniors?
Our service areas include Montgomery County and Washington, DC.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Meal preparation, cooking, and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping, laundry, changing bed linens
- Transportation to doctor appointments, pharmacy, market, etc.
- Transfers (i.e. from bed to wheelchair)
- Medication reminders
- Companionship, mental and social stimulation
- Exercise and physical assistance
- HHA or CNA License ( In Maryland or DC)
- Clean criminal background check
- Physical and TB/Chest Xray clearance
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.)
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory.
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school (preferred)
- Dementia Care skills (preferred).
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- Full-time employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. We offer a 20% company match.
- Flexible shifts: Part-time, Full-time, Mornings/Afternoons/Nights/Weekends
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid training
- Caregiver recognition
- Referral and retention programs
You can also apply at www.hcamatch.com.
Powered by JazzHR