- Testing the functioning of newly-installed as well as old appliances and making adjustments as needed.
- Examining appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components.
- Installing various large appliances, such as washers, wall ovens, and stoves.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
- Able to work on commercial and residential services.
- Full time & part-time employment with flexibility in work schedule.
- Well paid job plus commissions and high opportunity to success and grow up.
- 3+ years’ experience
- Highly motivated, reliable, Well-organized and apt in problem-solving.
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment.
- Good English communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR