IMH is seeking an experienced CNC Laser Operator. Openings available on 1st and 2nd shift.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing material.
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, and adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources. *Inspects products for defects, and measure products to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Facilitates operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must work well as part of a team in a fast paced warehouse environment. Must be able to stand for long periods and lift 50 pounds.