Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a SAP Hybris IT Technical Developer to join us! In this amazing role, you will join a dynamic team on HPE transformation program. The candidate will focus on technical development to deliver business requirements. Looking for individuals who can innovate and take ideas from concept to implementation, while providing leadership and direction to teams. to . If you have a track record in and a passion for SAP Hybris development, and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will lead and design Hybris end to end Technical implementation and related integrations
- You will design and subsequently develop various Hybris CPQ features such as selection of services, configuration, solution building, pricing, UX design, purchase, amendments
- You will perform analysis and technical implementation design of cross-functional and complex business requirements and hands-on development on small enhancements.
- You will provide technical guidance and communication with offshore developers
- You will define detailed estimates for a Configure, Quote, Pricing, SSC or SAP VC implementation, rollout and support engagement
- You will define and align to best practices to manage performance and scalability of Hybris solution.
- You have experience in multiple IT service providers and solution integrators' environment on single platform preferred
- You have 10 or more years of experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments.
- You have solid experience in Hybris CPQ/SSC modules and Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations.
- You have a strong understanding of SAP S/4 integration, Variant Configuration and Salesforce integration a plus.
- You have strong communication skills to be able to articulate solutions to IT/business stakeholders and conduct show and tell sessions.
- You have solid experience with React IS.
- You have strong experience with back-end technologies Node.js, or full stack of java development, state management libraries such as Redux, MobX, etc.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job: Information Technology
Job Level: Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise