We have an immediate opening for a Billing Specialist in our Oakland, CA office. Our billing team consists of fast paced, billing experts who are able to manage multiple priorities while providing amazing internal and external customer service. They are able to adapt to the nuances of our clients' needs while promoting a positive and professional atmosphere.
- Responsible for project accounting/budget organization and set-up within our Deltek-Ajera ERP system
- Prepares regularly scheduled client invoices under the direction of Project Managers and Accounting Supervision
- Tracks and reports project budget versus actuals performance
- Understands general knowledge of project cost accounting and Work-in-Process
- Addresses project specific client and internal billing matters
- Receipt and entry of project subcontractor and other-direct-cost invoices
- Ensure client approval of invoices and timely payment
- Compiles, stores and retrieves data
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Performs various other accounting and administrative duties as required
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- One or more years of industry experience the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry desired.
- Must have strong communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Must be experienced with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- CRM experience a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- Three Weeks Vacation accrued in the first year
- 401(k) / Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- 2x/Year Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Dental, vision, prescription drug
- Supplemental life insurance
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance
- Professional Development
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- And much more!
Rincon Consultants does not accept unsolicited applicant/candidate resumes from search firm recruiters and/or temporary agencies that do not have a signed contract and specified work order with Rincon Consultants. Further, such resumes received will be deemed the sole property of Rincon Consultants and no fees will be paid in the event Rincon Consultants subsequently hires such individual. Rincon Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.