An Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of an Arby's Restaurant towards the attainment of agreed-upon Company goals and profits.
- Assisting the General Manager with all facets of the successful operations for one (1) Arby's Restaurant.
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees
- Supporting the General Manager with all aspects in generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
- Operating in accordance with Federal/State Laws.
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- Must have restaurant management experience
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity to advance into general management position
- Food discounts
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Health/dental/vision, HSA, 401(k), gym reimbursement
- Company provides life insurance, STD/LTD, vacation/sick time, free meals while working/discounted meals when off work
- Access to pay on-demand (through DailyPay)
This is a Franchise Position