Territory Facilities Manager
Territory Facilities Manager (TFM) – is responsible for planning, and coordinating activities concerned with the repair, maintenance, and construction of regional facilities (specifically the buildings, equipment, and grounds). This role focuses on supporting enterprise expansion, minimizing interruptions to Operations, and improving facility safety, security, and efficiency. TFM ensures compliance with state and federal safety and health regulation, building and fire codes, and Company standards.
Essential Duties: (The tasks listed below are not all-inclusive, but are the major areas of responsibility.)
- Manages regional facilities expenses, fixtures, mechanical equipment, security, vendor services, and safety compliance.
- Performs repairs and contracts repairs as needed.
- Assists with planning of layouts showing location of furniture, equipment, electrical and telephone outlets, compliance requirements, signage etc. in accordance with code and Company requirements.
- Coordinates and directs activities associated with openings, moves, and tenant improvement projects (furniture install, electrical install, lighting install, upgrades, etc.)
- Confirms construction and facilities work completed in accordance with plans.
- Manages vendor selection process for local vendors.
- Monitors and maintains local vendor relationships.
- Performs facilities compliance audits. Acts as company liaison for city and county building officials.
- Follows Company's policies and procedures with regard management protocols and purchase order requisitions
- Working knowledge of electrical, lighting, plumbing, HVAC, security, and conveyor control systems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to interpret and analyze technical data and blue prints.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of emergency and disaster planning
Advance Auto Parts