Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC’ to 97211, or call 970.347.2927 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- No cold calling
- Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Desire to train and become an active Property and Casualty License Insurance Representative
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat written and verbal communications
- 1-year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.