When people think of Russell Stover Chocolates, they think of quality. As a Sales Clerk, you will ensure that what customers experience in our retail stores measures up to or exceed those expectations of quality. You will be expected to:
- welcome customers by greeting them
- provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- help customers make selections by providing information on products, building customer confidence and offering suggestions
- accurately process payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash and credit cards
- prepare and supervise the regular in house production of items such as caramel apples and fudge
- unload, receive and stock merchandise
- execute various other merchandising activities
- perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks as required
- contribute to team effort by accomplishing a variety of tasks as directed
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, reach and work with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 5 lbs. frequently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- 12 months of experience in a retail, restaurant or fast food environment
- Experience operating a cash register
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance driven team
Must be able to work day, evening and weekend shifts as needed.
As a part time Retail Sales Clerk, you will be able to take advantage of our generous product discounts!
Founded in 1923, Russell Stover Chocolates is the largest producer of fine boxed chocolates in the United States. It began in Denver, Colorado as a candy business in the home of Russell and Clara Stover. The original candy, marketed as “Mrs. Stover’s Bungalow Candies”, changed 20 years later to Russell Stover Chocolates. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover to remain “Only the Finest”.
Russell Stover Chocolates has sales in all 50 states and Canada. We operate 30+ company-owned retail shops throughout the United States and at over 70,000 drug stores, card and gift shops, grocery stores, department stores and retails stores. In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprüngli, a Swiss based international conglomerate sold in more than 80 countries with production sites in Europe and the US, distributing on four continents.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.
About Russell Stover
Russell Stover Chocolates