We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to help make all this possible.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will join a product development team that's passionate about solving real world problems. Here at FLEXE, we promote developer autonomy and empower engineering teams to own a piece of the customer experience. Our goal is to build innovative, world-class technology to disrupt the supply chain industry.
What You'll Do:
- Evolve the FLEXE technology strategy and product offering to meet the current and future business needs. You will be directly responsible for large portions of the FLEXE architecture, implementation, and operational excellence.
- Solve FLEXE's most impactful and exciting problems from conception to release. You will work directly with customers, industry partners, and internal FLEXE teams to design, implement, and deliver large scale, strategic projects.
- Be a “hands on” technical leader that educates the FLEXE engineering community while personally delivering exemplary engineering solutions. You will play a significant and meaningful role in the career development of others.
- Value a healthy and productive culture. You will work in an environment that values ambitious but sustainable growth. You will identify and resolve defects by small and large before they impact customers or FLEXE teams.
- 10+ years of commercial Software Development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience delivering large scale, business critical systems using Service Oriented Architecture or Microservice design patterns.
- Significant experience designing, implementing, and operating high scale, highly available cloud based systems.
- Demonstrated success working across multiple disciplines such as Sales, Finance, or Operations.
- [Preferred] Experience with Warehouse Management, Logistics, Transportation, or Finance systems.
- [Preferred] Experience as a technical team leader and experience guiding the technical work of 3+ development teams.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.