At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
Reporting to the Hub Director, this position is responsible for the recruitment, selection, development, retention, success, and supervision of approximately 30-40 licensed Account Executives (AE) and Sales Support Representatives (SSR). The Hub Sales Manager will be responsible for the ensuring the Sales Team meets established sales and service metrics goals.
· Identify key talent and foster an environment of active engagement and performance in order to achieve Hub OKRs
· Guide and support AEs and SSRs to maximize their potential in the areas of productivity and culture contributions.
· Create and nurture a collaborative environment that delivers a world class employee and client experience.
· Asses the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
· Identify and improve call metrics, conversion, and policy placement.
· Using performance metrics to drive appropriate activity
· Conducting weekly coaching of individuals assigned through PEP Sessions
· Identifying and developing talent for Account Executive positions
· Driving and reinforcing the right outcomes that are consistent with promoting an understanding of individual, Hub and company compliance requirements, ethical standards, business practices.
· Life/Health license required Ability to transfer skills and knowledge; strong coaching skills
· College degree or equivalent experience.
· 3-4 years of direct management experience in sales within the insurance industry, specifically leading phone sales management.
Strong organizational skills with results orientation, superior interpersonal skills.
Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams while being flexible and responsive to dynamic situations and changing priorities.
Demonstrate initiative, discretion, and integrity.
Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
Organization/time management/prioritization skills
Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
This position will be located in Omaha, NE with the flexibility to work remotely.
Please review our CCPA policies .