Ready for your career to really take off? Join tour dynamic team who innovates and problem solves for the aerospace industry. We are looking for smart, hardworking, outside-the-box team members who are willing to join us to accomplish the impossible.
- Programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern complex systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems.
- Evaluate system designs and capabilities to identify Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Technology (CT), and Mission Essential Functions (MEF).
- Participate in risk assessments related to engineering design, system capability and program Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and Key System Attributes (KSA).
- Developing integrated systems security requirements that encompass defensives solutions in the specialty areas related to Technology Protection, Anti-Tamper and Cybersecurity.
- Evaluate countermeasures, controls and architectures to be integrated into systems under development
- Verify SSE requirements and validating SSE designs.
- Evaluate cybersecurity controls and SSE architectures.
- Validate integrated system designs.
- Develop systems engineering and acquisition artifacts for approval by the program manager, technical warrant holders, and acquisition decision authorities.
- Knowledge of AT requirements and AT architectures.
- Knowledge of Assess AT Counter Measure Attack Trees, vulnerability reports and residual risk artifacts for systems under development and in the fleet
· BS/MS degree from an accredited college or university in Software, Engineering or Electrical Engineering
· At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to engineering.
Current Active SECRET Clearance Required
Powered by JazzHR