RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Receives incoming materials, opens boxes & crates, and other containers to inspect all incoming material and equipment purchases verifying all items are received and is in good condition.
- Gather all material to make sure parts are properly being packaged
- Move products and physically demanding material by hand
- Process materials using warehouse inventory software and scanners
- Assures shipping weights & dimensions are accurate on all records.
- Attendance is essential
- Forklift certification a plus
- Males must be able to regularly lift up to 75lbs and females 50lbs pounds.
- Ability to be on your feet 8/10 hours
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Mandatory Overtime
- Must pass Background Check and Drug Test
- Strong computer skills
- Great written and oral communications skills
About SC2 :
SC2 is a leader in contract packaging, SC2 has established solid relationships with industry leading manufacturers worldwide. SC2 offers competitive pay and benefits. Please visit our website at to learn more about our company or contact us at 309-697-5740.
Job Type: Full-time, First Shift (6:30am to 3:00pm)
Current Job Locations:
- Mossville, IL
- High School Diploma preferred
- Prior warehouse/production experience preferred
- 0-1 year of general work experience #ZR