We are currently looking for a " 3rd Shift Maintenance Tech" for one of our premier clients. Our client is one of the largest producers of container board and corrugated packaging products. Great Opportunity! Great Company! Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Inspects, tests, repairs, and maintains the electrical and mechanical systems in a safe manner within a corrugated packaging manufacturing facility.
- Troubleshoots and repairs hydraulic and pneumatic mechanical systems including valves, solenoids, and manual and automatic controls, which includes but is not limited to press and finishing glue systems, banding lines, and corrugate hydraulics.
- Inspects, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, installs, and maintains electrical equipment of varying voltages, including but not limited to 0V through 480v.
- Inspects, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, installs, and maintains electrical equipment, including but not limited to: motors (all types), starters, breakers, transformers, isolation switches, relays, fuses, resistors, air conditioning, valves, AC Drives, and DC Drives.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of electro-mechanic experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and schematics.
- Demonstrated experience with PLC Hardware and Software from Series 3 through Series 7; NEC and NFPA70E.
- Familiar with test equipment, which includes meters, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Previous experience with process flows, machinery, and mechanical equipment such as pumps, engines, motors, pneumatic systems and valves, hydraulic systems and valves, conveyor systems, compressors, large rotating equipment, boilers, and other continuous process equipment.
- Ability to work any available shift and overtime, as needed.
Volt Information Sciences