Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow the cleaning schedule provided for your assigned area and complete your daily duties.
- Utilize the cleaning cart checklist to properly set up your cart.
- High/low dust assigned areas per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean light lenses/diffusers/fixtures per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean doors, glass, and windows in entrances and all assigned areas per the cleaning schedule.
- Remove collected trash and recycling materials per the cleaning schedule.
- Clean and reset rooms nightly.
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms; maintain proper level of supplies (toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.); clean and disinfect showers if applicable.
- Drop off all microfiber cleaning cloths/mops at the end of shift.
- Monitor/inspect assiged areas while cleaning and turn in any maintenance requests to the working lead or manager.
- Ensure cleaning equipment is kept clean and in good working condition; ensure all cleaning tools/accessories are with equipment; report malfunctioning equipment to working lead and/or manager immediately.
- Maintain janitor closets, storage areas, and janitor cleaning carts in a clean and organized manner.
- Monitor and submit supply orders; maintain adequate quantities of cleaning supplies at all times.
- Work with all managers or designees to ensure building spaces are arranged according to building schedules; set up tables and chairs for meetings/events and assist with moving furniture as requested.
- Comply with standing instructions provided by cleaning schedules, safety rules, and regulations for personal protection; ensure all chemicals are properly labeled; clean bodily fluids or other hazardous materials following proper safety procedures.
- Shovel snow away from building entrances and apply ice melt as necessary to provide safe entry/exit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or requested.
- Requires educational achievement equivalent to a High School Diploma.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.