Supervisor Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the production plan is met within the required Safety, Quality, delivery and Cost objectives.
- Ensure training compliance and develop training plans.
- Promote and enforce Safety throughout department lines and plant.
- Ensure Company handbook policies are properly and fairly applied to Team Members.
- Report daily and problems within their department and the countermeasures to be implemented.
- Ensure that all work orders are completed as required.
- Generate work instructions and train/evaluate team in standardized work.
- Approve and manage team members' tune within department.
- Three years' supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Manage manpower within their department/lines.
- Connect with a highly diverse workforce.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization promoting a positive teamwork environment.
- Work in a non-climate-controlled plant environment.
- Solve problems based on data collection, analysis and identifying root cause.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Associates or college degree a plus.
- Display initiative for improvement and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Accurately gather and analyze data so that appropriate decisions can be made.
- Knowledge of all company rules and policies.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
Warren Oil is the largest independent blender and packager of lubricants to the automotive, agriculture, commercial and heavy duty markets in North America. The company operates six manufacturing and packaging facilities, located in North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Warren Oil markets its lubricants, both conventional and synthetic, domestically and internationally to over forty countries, under the WARREN brand, the LUBRIGUARD brand, the LUBRIGOLD brand and the ITASCA brand. Warren Oil also manufactures and markets private label products for a number of Fortune 500 companies in addition to manufacturing and marketing a full line of automotive and heavy duty chemicals, including anti-freeze and brake fluids, under its proprietary AUTOGUARD brand name.
Warren Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Warren Oil Company, Inc.