Program Coordinator I
Job ID(Requisition ID):
Are you passionate about customer service in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking to fire up your career with a fast-growing company with a global presence? Then you may be what we're looking for! Precision Technologies, the MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING division of Benchmark Electronics, is looking for a career-minded Program Coordinator for our Concord, California location. We require precision mechanical production capabilities including close-tolerance machining and electromechanical clean room assembly. Our product lines include equipment for the Semiconductor and Scientific Instrumentation markets.
Essential Functions and Competencies
Supports the Program Managers for Engineering Change Orders, Sales Order management and Accounts Receivable. Supports Master Scheduler by providing daily reports using Baan. Ensures sales order accuracy to drive accurate MRP. Follows all procedures with consistent adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- Analyzes customer purchase orders for compliance to customer's contract terms and conditions.
- Verifies pricing and processes customer POs and Sales Orders in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains documentation and database to support pricing quoted to customers.
- Provides daily reports to Master Scheduler using Baan to support production scheduling.
- Begins to understand the total business operation to include material procurement, order entry, forecasting, manufacturing, invoicing, customer returns, inventory levels and on-time delivery.
- Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Experience working with customer portals for two way communication
- Data entry of New Orders from customer into ERP. Including review and verification of critical Data
- Experience working in a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- Strong time management skills
You'll have the opportunity to be a central part in our aggressive growth strategy by supporting the Sales and Program Management departments of Precision Technologies. You'll play a key role by driving processes for Engineering Change Orders, Sales Orders and Accounts Receivables. You'll also support the planning and scheduling departments using Baan, ensuring sales order accuracy and drive accurate MRP. What would really impress us:
- The ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Experience supporting a sales team supporting internal and external customer needs
- Outstanding communication and computer skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain calm under pressure
- Ability to influence others without authority
- Strong team player
- Effective organization and prioritization skills. What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 or more years' experience in administration in a manufacturing or similar environment Local Candidates Only
Concord, CA, USA
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.
Attention Search Agencies
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.