Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer screening assessment on all persons who require a screening to include, but may not be limited to, asking a series of health questions as well as performing and evaluating non-contact temperature checks.
- Ensure effective communication with Safety, Security, and other resort leadership on issues related to guests, visitors, contractors, vendors, lessees, and team member entrance to the facility with respect to screening and access to the resort
- Provide information with respect to site screening protocols and use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Complete required documentation of health screenings conducted
- Use professionalism, respect and consistency when communicating with all persons entering the resort
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information collected during the health screening process
- Comply with all Great Escape Resort policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and team members
- Serve as an ambassador and greeter for the resort; assist guests and team members whenever possible
- Complete all assigned tasks
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to operate assigned equipment, computers, tablets, etc. per training and manufacturer’s standards
- Ability to interpret written and oral instructions
- Ability to use good judgement and remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to read, write, converse, and comprehend the English language effectively
- Ability to document all relevant information in a prescribed format
- Ability to withstand varied environmental conditions such as extreme heat, cold, moisture, dryness, etc.
- Available to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and/or holidays within the limits of applicable Federal, State and facility labor laws and guidelines
- Ability to wear prescribed personal protective equipment (face covering, eye protection, gloves) for extended periods of time
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, or technological developments) dictate.