SimpleTire is the Fastest Growing Automotive Brand in America according to Inc. Magazine 2019 All Star Entrepreneurs with over 1200% growth in three years!
SimpleTire was co-founded by Andy and Josh Chalofsky and Kenny Pratt. They shared a common vision to create a company that offers customers the largest selection of tires at the best price on new tires for every vehicle with free shipping, in a painless, "simple" tire buying process.
In 2012, the trio successfully converted the traditional business model to a technology-driven model, linking independent tire distributors and installers across the country into a seamless e-commerce network, creating SimpleTire. Today, SimpleTire’s network stretches across the country with more than 3,000 independent supply points and over 10,000 installation centers.
SimpleTire employs nearly 100 people in our headquarters located in the greater Philadelphia area. We are proud of the culture we have created where every team member plays an integral role in the company’s success. In 2019 the Company was named a “Best Places To Work” finalist by Tire Business Magazine and in 2020 was awarded “Top Workplace in the Delaware Valley by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
We are located in Pennsylvania however, Applicants outside of the tri-state area will also be considered. The role is Part Time and will remain a remote position long term. You must be able to work from home at least 4 hours a day during the hours of 10:00 am - 7:00 pm EST.
We are looking for a Consumer Support Representative who believes that the customer is the #1 Priority. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal presentation skills, experience in customer service and sales (preferably in a Call Center), and a proven track record of providing excellent customer service! You will need to be resourceful, determined, and able to easily connect with people from all walks of life over the phone. We give you all the tools that you will need including a 2-week proven Training Program that involves teaching you about Tires and the Tire Business!
Customer Support Representatives are the face of the SimpleTire brand to our customers and play a major role in ensuring customers receive consistently outstanding service, are fully satisfied, and become lifetime customers.
As a Customer Support Representative your essential job functions include:
- Processing online orders, returns, replacements, adjustments, warranties, and installations.
- Handling inbound/outbound phone calls, emails, and chats from online customers.
- Verifying customer accounts and ordering information.
- Understanding and resolving customer questions, concerns, issues, and needs.
- Tracking deliveries, installation, inventory, pricing and ensuring all customers’ needs are met.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers post-order to gauge satisfaction, solicit feedback, and meet any additional needs.
- Managing customer issues ensuring 100% customer satisfaction including but not limited to telephone and email follow up.
- Work to fix not only the immediate issue but also dig for underlying problems and proactively document and hand them off for resolution.
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Leveraging interactions with customers to develop and share innovative ideas which can help us improve the customer experience and/or reduce costs.
- Treating customers, co-workers, vendors, suppliers and installers with respect, professionalism and integrity.
- Working with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Business to Business Departments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Working smart and being obsessed about our customers.
- During peak times, assist with supporting the sales department.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs products, including Windows, Excel, Word, Chrome, Email, web navigation, chat, and customer / order management systems
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, researching products, resolving delivery problems utilizing our proprietary systems for managing customers, orders, and fulfillment.
- Excellent collaborator – able to work with internal & external partners to solve problems and gain consensus.
- Adaptability / flexibility – Works constructively under pressure, responding resourcefully to change, and maintaining a confident and constructive outlook despite challenges, frustrations, or ambiguity. Stays focused and maintains quality when handling multiple tasks at the same time, knowing when to consult others critical viewpoints or experience to help make key decisions.
- Exceptional communication skills with customers and team members; friendly and pleasant demeanor over email and phone. Must be comfortable talking with customers on the phone as needed. Bilingual skills are a plus (English/Spanish).
- Hands-on Multitasker; Comfortable with a high volume of support issues to be addressed and have fast writing skills. You thrive in a fast paced, growth company environment.
- Organized and detailed oriented. Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, math skills, and attention to detail.
- Resourceful. Sees a problem through to successful completion - whatever it takes.
- Good Listener. Attentive & active listener; has the patience to hear people out; accurately restates the opinions of others even when disagreeing
- Perseveres and is resilient. Pursues everything with energy & drive & a need to finish; seldom gives up before accomplishing the goal and bounces back from resistance or setbacks
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Uses logic and analytical methods to solve problems; sees hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious
- Self-sufficient. Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Must be dedicated, on time, and have a great ability to multitask as well as handle a large volume of customer interactions.
- Previous experience in customer service, customer support or call centers highly desirable
- High School Diploma or associate degree. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Motivated to build a career at SimpleTire, a fast-growing e-Commerce company with increasingly opportunities for high performing team players
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen.
Powered by JazzHR