Salary Range: $80,000.00 - $87,000.00 per year base salary (which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, geographic location, business needs, and market demand).
Who We Are:
provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Coach, Dropbox, Kate Spade, JP Morgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to engage customers across their journey, from acquisition communications to online cart conversion. Persado’s for the enterprise is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value. Persado has been as the top Leader for Generative AI Text Content Generation.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
As a Campaign Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with internal teams, 3rd parties and Customers for managing the planning and implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns in accounts throughout the world. You will collaborate daily to drive campaign consumption and performance uplift, deliver operational excellence, and bring exceptional experience to all stakeholders.
What You Will Work On:
Help drive value realization through the day-to-day campaign execution of Persado Enterprise customer
Be the primary contract - internally and externally - for all Customers’ operational requests, and specifically be dealing with:
- Customer communication and collaboration on operational tasks
- Defining relevant specifications and requirements, involving all departments and/or 3rd parties needed
- Ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability, as well as on-time and on-budget delivery
- Coordinating internal requests in our project management platform
- Creating and monitoring timelines and trackers
- Setting client expectations and prioritize campaigns execution, as per the available capacity of the Operations team
- Managing performance reporting (pulling or requesting data, processing it with internal teams, delivering summaries)
- Escalating customer and execution-related issues as needed
- Agile project management methodologies (e.g. Kanban) and/or platforms (ex: Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, Trello)
- Platform analytics (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Bluecore, etc.)
- Serve as a coordinator in managing Operations teams Kanban boards
- Participate in department projects to define and document processes
- Work continuously for increasing internal efficiency, for improving cross-departmental collaboration and for reducing overhead
- Escalate customer and execution related issues to Account team as needed
- 4-6 years of professional work experience, with 2 years in a client-facing environment (ideally with large Enterprise-level clients)
- Bachelor degree in Management or relevant field
- Experience with supporting digital marketing campaigns such as Email, Web, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or other paid media campaigns
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies with solid process-oriented thinking and problem-solving capability
- An analytical mindset and comfort with data and basic business math to support results processing, as well as value and impact reporting. Able to navigate simple calculations and pivot tables in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Love paying special attention to detail and timelines while displaying abilities to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience in managing technical implementations and running a/b or muti-variant testing within digital marketing platforms will be considered a plus
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!