Who We Are
Greenphire is a leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions. We provide software as a service (SaaS) to reduce costs, increase participant retention, and produce quantifiable results for our clients in the clinical trial industry. Our vibrant culture focuses on four key values: All In, As a Team, For a Purpose, Solving Problems.
We are a multi-year recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award, and love to give shout-outs and awards to our employees. Our For A Purpose committee champions philanthropic activities throughout the year so employees can give back to our community. We have a diversity committee that focuses on breaking down barriers, recognizing that our uniqueness is what makes us so successful!
To Join Our Team
You must have experience building relationships, training, and communicating to both internal and external clients. You must want to serve in a key role of developing strategies and materials to increase the quality and efficiency of support to clients. If this describes your experience, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, keep reading!
How You Will Contribute
- Manage client relationships after the successful implementation of new technology programs.
- Drive strategic development of clients’ programs and actively pursue opportunities to improve through expansion, enhancements and operational improvements
- Quarterback implementation process alongside Project Manager
- Utilize tools that help serve our clients better and with more focus on tangible metrics
- Demonstrate flawless execution of business strategies for Relationship Management
- Direct and participate in the development of new features and functionality that may be requested by clients during the sales, implementations, or post-launch process
- Work with cross functional partners to develop strategies and materials to increase the quality and efficiency of support to clients and users
- Work with Relationship Director and/or Senior Director, Client Experience on business initiatives and other projects
- Assist in the hiring and training of relationship managers
- Perform other duties, assignments, and special projects as time or circumstances demand
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Previous relationship management experience
- Experience in managing your own portfolio of clients
- Extremely articulate, organized, and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint