On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for a Special Transactions Senior Accountant for Leading Chemical Fortune 500 Client in Wilmington, DE. This is a new position, and will be working on a 12 month contract, possible extended.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board
Job Title: Special Transactions Senior Accountant – Corporate Accounting
Job Family: Finance
Start date: 6/1/2020
Max Pay Rate: $74.00
Special Transactions Senior Accountant is needed. This is a unique position that will have regular exposure to leadership and will be responsible for determining the correct accounting for significant entries needed to execute spin.
Must Have Multinational Currency Translation Experience
Map out and record special transactions entries as needed in compliance with established practices and generally accepted accounting principles. Provides accounting and financial reporting guidance to support business, functional and corporate needs. Analyzes, classifies, and reviews complex accounting transactions and interrelationships. Identifies complex accounting problems, researches solutions, and corrects problem. Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles. Ensures internal controls are in place and operating effectively in accordance with company standards and government regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – required
- 4+ year progressive experience in a large corporate environment – required
- Position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and proficiency is the use of systems, including Microsoft suite of applications and SAP
- Advanced sense of ownership of work product
- Ability to navigate through difficult situations in order to solve problems
- Candidate must be self-managed and self-motivated as well as have the ability to organize time and efforts to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and results oriented
CPA preferred, or MBA preferred.
**Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.