Group of 6 physicians with new office building, PA/NP support, and an extremely efficient surgical suite needs a second total joint surgeon. Medical Staff is above the 90th percentile in satisfaction, engagement, and alignment with hospital. Hospital is ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals in the U.S. for joint replacement.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is productivity based and well above median MGMA.
- Seeking BC/BE Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join hospital employed practice
- Full time position
- Must be fellowship trained in Total Joints
- Join team of 6 orthopedic surgeons and 5 PA’s
- This is a busy well established practice
- Main clinic is located on the hospital campus, second clinic is located at the base of the largest ski area in the East
- Compensation is productivity based with a guaranteed base salary
- Paid vacation , CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Generous benefits programs, college savings accounts, tax-deferred earnings program…
Galen Roberts - Sr. Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search href=\"https://www.doccafe.com/job/physician/orthopedics/4453108/total-joint-orthopedic-surgeon-opportunity-in-beautiful-vermont-green-mountains?a_aid=CareerJet&utm_source=careerjet&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cpc\">[Click Here to Apply]