Mirbeau Inn & Spa is seeking Servers to join its front of house team. All Servers will be reporting to the Food and Beverage Director and the Restaurant Manager, the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review scheduled shifts work with the Manager on duty and communicate needs regarding Restaurant set up
- Welcome guests upon arrival and departure on their section.
- Maintain an adequate supply of clean china and glassware on their station. Report to Manager on duty in the restaurant in clean uniform with name tag
- Ensure food order is taken correctly from each guest by repeating the order back to the guest and confirming it.
- Set up stations and tables with linen, tableware, and condiments both prior & after the shift.
- Serve food and beverages to customers in the restaurant in a friendly and appropriate manner
- Review daily specials and attend pre-meal meeting with the Manager.
- Answer guests' questions as to food preparation and choice of beverage and desserts
- Remove used tableware and linen from tables at end and rest the table.
- Clean spilled food and beverage from the Restaurant floor and take dirty dishes out to dishwashing area.
- Maintain the service area in a neat and clean manner
- Assist the guests in obtaining other goods and services that may be needed
- Keep the manager informed of all guest reactions and comments
- Report to work in a clean uniform with nametag at scheduled time.
- Familiarize with Resort Suite ensuring that each and every guest order is posted correctly on the bill.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager or Food & Beverage Director in a timely manner.
- Be a team player and assist other servers during busy periods
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 50% discount on Spa Services
- 25% discount on Nail Services
- 20% discount on Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our locations
Please include a resume to be considered.