An industry leader in Plastic Blow Molding
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance on machinery.
- Maintain and repair hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Work as part of the maintenance team.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Competitive wages
- Hydraulics, pneumatics electrical experience is a must
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. (5+ years)
- Ability to work efficiently with urgency to complete maintenance repairs and work orders
- Must be a team player and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Robotics experience a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The position is for 2nd and 3rd shift