Hometown Lenders, Inc. is a fully integrated, multi-channel mortgage lender. We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available.
Our team in PA is currently looking for a self-driven and experienced candidate to join our experienced, tight-knit and growing team.
Our sales team has defined, detailed workflow which is managed from the originator, through the Licensed Loan Officer Assistant, to the Processor and Underwriter, to a successful on-time closing of the loan. In the Licensed Loan Office Assistant Role, YOU have a strong problem solving and organization skill set with an emphasis on customer service! We offer a competitive wage and wonderful benefits! If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply today!
The role of the Loan Officer Assistant is to assist a group of licensed loan originators and guide our clients' files to a smooth and timely closing. Our leadership team supports our staff in terms of the LO relationships. It's about mutual respect, a productive environment, and creating a safe place for people to have fun while closing as many loans as possible. You will only receive files that meet our minimum standards. If you excel in a fast-paced environment and can coordinate 20+ files per month - we are interested in you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive complete loan files from LO and review, prepare need list, interact with all parties to ensure required information is received, questions are clarified and proper signatures obtained.
- Help review and confirm program guidelines to ensure files meet parameters.
- Ensure files move through to processing and then work with the processors to make sure our underwriting/closing team fund the loans.
- This position requires strict attention to detail in verifications of all preliminary information, collateral information, program guidelines, loan rates, etc.
- Review the status of current loans outstanding and performs follow-up activities.
- Coordinate correspondence related to lending processes or functions as necessary using our defined workflow model and milestones.
- Maintain professional business relationships with realtors, builders and other professionals in the real estate community in support of our LO's
- Perform a weekly file status review with the team to assure files are on schedule, rate locks are covered and follow-up on any documentation has been requested.
- Establish and maintain effective rapport with co-workers, internal/external customers, and other mortgage employees to ensure work assignments are conducted smoothly and appropriately
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts regarding work assignments; communicates problems, suggestions, etc. to Loan Officer/Manager when needed.
- Follow-up with clients to request missing documentation.
- Must present yourself professionally at all times when working with clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned while supporting the accomplishment of our company goals, it is the employee's responsibility to do all that is necessary to provide quality service to customers and fellow employees while furthering the positive image and interests of HomeTown Lenders, Inc
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience as a Processor, and/or Loan Originator Assistant
- Mortgage Loan Originator License
- Encompass experience
- Proven customer service experience in role with demanding and time sensitive deadlines
401k with company match
BCBS Health + Optimed GAP
Array of Voluntary Benefits to include - STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness, and more!
Hometown Lenders, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.