Provide computer network operations capability development and engineering services, including defense and exploitation, to gain strategic advantages. Apply specific functional and working general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, fi needed. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of junior employees, if needed.
- 1+ years of experience with technology areas that include embedded hardware and software development, machine learning, AI, NLP, data science, full-stack web development, scripting, pentesting, or malware analysis
- Experience in working with software version control systems, including Git or SVN
- Experience with SDLCs, including Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages, including Python, Ruby, BASH, Perl, or R
- Ability to write unit and system tests
- Ability to work through difficult technical software problems
- Ability to communicate technical information both verbally and in writing
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton